Our privacy policies will answer the most important questions on how we collect, use and store information about you. If you have any questions, we are ready to help you as described below.
Please carefully read our Privacy Policies:
2. Contacts of Our Data Protection Coordinator
If you have any questions, comments or complaints with regard to how we collect, use and store information about you, our Data Protection Coordinator is ready to assist you. If you need any help, please contact him by e-mail email@example.com.
3. My Rights
If you would like to take any of the steps listed below, please reach out to us using the contacts indicated in Paragraph 2. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exclusions provided for in the legislation:
- submit a request for the disclosure of information we have about you;
- submit a request for the rectification of your information;
- submit a request for the deletion of your information;
- submit a request for the restriction of access to or erasure of your information;
- object to the collection, use and storage of your information by our company;
- submit a request for the export of your data or their transfer to another company;
- withdraw the provided consent at any time;
- submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, please visit vdai.lrv.lt).